Baked Figs wrapped in salty prosciutto and stuffed with cheese then topped with honey are the perfect fusion of salty and sweet on your palette. Impress your guests with this ten minute show-stopper. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉 http://bit.ly/SubscribetoVP
Share it with your best friends on FACEBOOK
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/BakedFigsRecipe
Check out my website for full #recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
5 slices of prosciutto
5 pieces of gorgonzola (chopped)
1 x baking tray
1. Pre-heat the oven at 160 degrees celcius.
2. Trim the top of each fig, making sure to get rid of most of the thick white part.
3. Cut a slit through the centre of the fig from the top, 1/3 of the way down. Turn the fig around,and repeat this on the other side.
4. Gently open the fig a little bit more using your hands.
5. Press a piece of gorgonzola (or two smaller chunks) into each fig – not too far down!
6. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each fig.
VINCENZO’S TIP: The prosciutto should stick easily on to the skin and its OK if the slice is long and it overlaps.
7. Line a flat pizza/baking tray with baking paper.
8. Place the figs on top of the tray and then bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 160 degrees celcius.
9. Remove the figs from the oven.
HOW TO SERVE
1. Create a bed of rocket on a long rectangular plate and place the figs on top in a line.
2. Drizzle some honey over the top of the cheese (not too much!) and serve while warm.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Subscribe to my #YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/SubscribetoVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
COOKING WITH MY FAMILY PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/cookingwithmyfamily
ANTIPASTO RECIPES PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/antipastorecipesplaylist
PASTA RECIPES PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/pastarecipesplaylist
PIZZA RECIPES PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/pizzarecipesplaylist
MAIN COURSE RECIPES PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/maincourseplaylist
DESSERT RECIPES PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/dessertrecipesplaylist
ITALIAN BBQ RECIPES PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/bbqrecipesplaylist
ITALIAN COCKTAILS PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/italiancokctailsplaylist
Video Editor: Roberto Morelli
Music: Courtesy of Audio Network http://www.audionetwork.com
Vincenzo’s Plate is a You Tube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one video recipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering Italian Food Recipes right out of your very own kitchen, whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
Re-Watch the Baked Figs video recipe: https://youtu.be/eFMEqozpH1U
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Baked Figs wrapped in Prosciutto and Gorgonzola | FIGS RECIPE | Italian Food Recipes