- 1 medium green zucchinisliced into 1/3″ thick rings
- 1 medium yellow squashsliced into 1/3″ thick rings
- 1/2 lb baby bella mushroomshalved or quartered if large
- 8 oz snap peas
- 1/2 large onion cut into 1/2″ wide by 1″ long slices.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt or season to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper or to taste
- Preheat your grill to med/high (400˚F). Oil a grilling basket.
- Place all of your sliced veggies into a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together: 1/4 cup olive oil, 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Drizzle marinade over sliced veggies and toss to evenly coat. Marinate 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat grill basket for 10 minutes with the grill cover on.
- Place all of your vegetables in hot grilling basket (discard excess marinade) and barbecue at 400˚F for 10 to 12 minutes or until veggies are tender, tossing a few times to ensure even cooking and caramelizing. Transfer to a platter and garnish with fresh parsley, chives, or even basil if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 126 Calories from Fat 81
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 540IU
Vitamin C: 34.7mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Natasha's Kitchen