Watch and learn how to make Japanese cuisine Teriyaki Chicken with chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried.
Kon’nichiwa foodies! Nick Saraf is here with a recipe which is an mouth watering Japanese specialty that is yummy chicken teriyaki. Chicken Teriyaki is a recipe cooked on the basic Wok and tastes amazingly delicious, learn to make Teriyaki sauce and excel yourself in making the best Chicken Teriyaki.
– 2 cups of Sake
– 1 cup of Mirin
– 1 cup of Soy Sauce
– 1/2 cup of honey
– few tbsp of oil
– 1/2 cup of brown sugar
– minced ginger
– crushed black pepper
– Sliced White Onion
– To make teriyaki sauce, add sake, mirin, soy sauce, honey, oil, brown sugar, minced ginger, crushed black pepper and little salt give it a good mix.
– Marinate the chicken pieces with teriyaki sauce. Cover it with cling fill and refrigerate it for two hour.
– Put a pan on medium or high heat then add oil and fry the onions. Now keep aside the onions on the pan itself.
– Place the marinated chicken in the middle of the pan and cook it well on both the sides.
– Add the teriyaki sauce into a saucepan and boil it.
The Teriyaki Chicken is ready to be served with a bowl of rice!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/dfDz0u
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/JtrPib
Share it on Google+ -https://goo.gl/Hxd92o
Host: Nick Saraf
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chicken Teriyaki Recipe | Teriyaki Sauce Recipe | Nick Saraf's Foodlog