Flank Steak with Black Bean Salsa Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Flank Steak with Black Bean Salsa" recipe we have found so far.
Flank Steak with Black Bean Salsa
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- juice from 2 limes, divided
- 2 beef flank steaks (3 lb.)
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce, any flavor
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 pound red pepper, chopped
- 4 slices Baked Cooked Ham, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
1-Mix dressing and half the lime juice. Pour over meat in shallow dish; turn to coat both sides of each steak. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
2-Meanwhile, mix remaining lime juice and barbecue sauce in medium bowl. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
3-Heat grill to medium heat. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steak 17 to 21 min. or until medium doneness (160ºF), turning occasionally. Transfer to cutting board. Let stand 5 min. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices. Serve with bean salsa.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 13%
Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 70mg 23%
Sodium 260mg 11%
Total Carbohydrates 9g 3%
Dietary Fibers 2g 7%
Sugars 4g 8%
Protein 29g 58%
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 15%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Flank Steak with Black Bean Salsa