- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- juice from 2 limes, divided
- 2 beef flank steaks (3 lb.)
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce, any flavor
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 pound red pepper, chopped
- 4 slices Baked Cooked Ham, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
1-Mix dressing and half the lime juice. Pour over meat in shallow dish; turn to coat both sides of each steak. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
2-Meanwhile, mix remaining lime juice and barbecue sauce in medium bowl. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
3-Heat grill to medium heat. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steak 17 to 21 min. or until medium doneness (160ºF), turning occasionally. Transfer to cutting board. Let stand 5 min. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices. Serve with bean salsa.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 13%
Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 70mg 23%
Sodium 260mg 11%
Total Carbohydrates 9g 3%
Dietary Fibers 2g 7%
Sugars 4g 8%
Protein 29g 58%
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 15%