Flank Steak with Black Bean Salsa Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Flank Steak with Black Bean Salsa" recipe we have found so far.
Flank Steak with Black Bean Salsa
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- juice from 2 limes, divided
- 2 beef flank steaks (3 lb.)
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce, any flavor
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 pound red pepper, chopped
- 4 slices Baked Cooked Ham, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Flank Steak with Black Bean Salsa