Learn how to make Chocolates at home from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. This is the most easy and quick recipe of Chocolate that can be made for kids during birthday parties.
Share on Facebook: http://goo.gl/026vuq
Tweet about this: http://goo.gl/vRYC9R
Share on G+ : http://goo.gl/Ka5ydT
(3 dark chocolate bars, 1 milk chocolate bar)
– Double boil the chocolate and let it cool.
– Pour the melted chocolate in the mould and tap a few times so that the chocolate spreads well.
– Set the mould in the refrigerator for 10 mins
– Tap the mould again to get the chocolates out of it.
– Wrap the chocolate in any wrapping paper of your choice and serve.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Homemade Chocolates | Recipe by Archana in Marathi | Easy & Quick Sweet Dessert For Kids