On the occasion of Independence Day, our chef Archana shares with you the simple & quick recipe of Tirangi Malai Peda / Pedha along with legendary actor Dilip Prabhavalkar. Malai Peda is a popular Indian sweet / dessert made from Paneer, Khawa and Dry fruits. This is a quick and easy to make Indian sweet at home!
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/NGw2ab
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/aspxHq
Share on G+ : https://goo.gl/Y1XOyg
250 gms Mawa / Khawa
150 gms Paneer
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Water
4 tbsp Milk Powder
4 tbsp Almond & Cashew Powder
1 tsp Elaichi Powder
Orange Food Color
Green Food Color
२५० gms मावा
१५० gms पनीर
१ कप साखर
१/२ कप पाणी
४ tbsp मिल्क पावडर
४ tbsp काजू बदाम पावडर
१ tsp वेलची पावडर
केशरी खायचा रंग
हिरवा खायचा रंग
– Heat a pan. Add sugar and water. Let the sugar melt completely.
– Then add grated paneer & mawa. Mix everything well. Let the paneer and mawa melt and become semi solid consistency.
– Then add milk powder, almond cashew powder and elaichi powder. Mix everything well. Keep stirring the mixture to avoid it sticking to the bottom of the pan.
– When the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan, switch off the flame.
– Remove the mixture on a plate and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
– Then divide the mixture in equal portions. Add orange food color to one mixture, green to another and keep one as white.
– Make small size Pedas and serve!
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Tushar Tawde, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Malai Peda - Recipe by Archana - Easy to make Indian Sweet Dish / Dessert in Marathi