Mini Cheesecakes with Caramel Sauce Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Mini Cheesecakes with Caramel Sauce" recipe we have found so far.
Mini Cheesecakes with Caramel Sauce
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs from 12 whole crackers*
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
For the Mini Cheesecakes:
- 16 oz cream cheese from two 8oz packages, softened
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream chilled
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon to garnish optional
How to Make the Crust:
Prep: Preheat Oven to 350˚F. Line a 24-count muffin tin. Combine 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 6 Tbsp melted butter and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Stir to evenly moisten crumbs.
Divide crumbs between 24 cupcake liners (about 1 Tbsp in each). Push crumbs into the base and slightly up the sides using a small spoon or your fingers.
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together 16 oz cream cheese and 3 eggs with on high speed 5 minutes, until blended and smooth, scraping down bowl as needed. Add condensed milk and mix on low speed** until blended (2 min).
- Divide cheesecake mix evenly between cupcake liners – about 3/4 full (or a flat ice cream scoop in each one) and bake at 350˚F for 15 min. They should be set with a very slight jiggle in the center. Don’t over-bake. If you notice them starting to crack in the oven, they are over-baking.
- Cool to room temp in baking dish then spoon 1/2 to 1 Tbsp caramel sauce over each one. Refrigerate 2 hrs or until fully chilled then top with whipped cream using a piping bag with large star tip. Lightly dust with cinnamon if desired. Serve with or without liners.
How to Make Whipped Cream:
In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup cold heavy cream, 1 Tbsp sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla and beat together with an electric mixer on high speed for 2 minutes or until whipped and fluffy.
*For gluten free, use GF crackers/cookies or omit the crust and proceed with recipe as directed. The crust helps them rise more evenly but they still taste great without it.
**Cooks Tip: Mixing the condensed milk on LOW speed helps knock out excess air bubbles which can cause the cheesecakes to crack.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Natasha's Kitchen