Total Time: 20 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Learn how to make One Pot Pasta, a quick and easy pasta recipe by Anushruti only on Rajshri Food.
One Pot Pasta is the easiest, most amazing pasta you will ever make. So watch and learn how to make One Pot Pasta only on Rajshri Food.
– 2tbsp of olive oil
– 1/3 cup or 50-55gms of Almond
– 4 chopped tomatoes
– basil leaves
– 3 tbsp of Olive Oil
– bell peppers
– yellow bell peppers
– 300gms of Pasta
– 750ml or cups of water
– paprika powder
– grounded black pepper
– 21/2 tsp of salt
– Roast the almonds by adding some olive oil into a pan and once roasted add it to the blender along with chopped tomatoes and basil leaves – and the paste is ready
– In a pressure cooker add olive oil, bell peppers, yellow bell peppers and the paste
– Add Pasta, water, paprika powder, black pepper, salt and let it cook till one whistle
– Take the pressure of the cooker by holding the whistle with a spoon
– Cook until the pasta is thicken.
– One Pot Pasta is ready to be served!
Host: Anushruti RK ( http://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Vaibhav Dhandha
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/NS4jj7
Tweet about it – goo.gl/kdhvPy
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRajshriFood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on One Pot Pasta | Pasta Cooked In Pressure Cooker | Divine Taste With Anushruti