Chicken pieces cooked with vegetables in this fragrant pulao recipe. Quick and easy to make. A must try !
QUICK CHICKEN PULAO
750 grams chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces on bone
1½ cups basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes and drained
1 tablespoon oil
2 bay leaves
1 inch cinnamon
2-3 green cardamoms
8-10 black peppercorns
1 medium onion, sliced
1 medium tomato, finely chopped
Salt to taste
2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
2 green chillies, slit
1 small carrot, chopped
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
8-10 broccoli florets, blanched
1. Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan. Add bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms, peppercorns and onions, mix and sauté till onions turn translucent.
2. Add tomato and mix. Add salt and ginger-garlic paste, mix and cook till tomatoes turn soft and pulpy.
3. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, green chillies and chicken, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add carrot and mix well. Add rice and mix. Add 3 cups water, stir lightly and bring to a boil.
5. Add garam masala powder, mix well, cover and cook till the rice is fully done. Add broccoli florets, mix well and let it get heated through.
6. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
More Quick and Easy Recipes Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Quick Chicken Pulao | Family Food Tales with Mrs Alyona Kapoor | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana