Watch and learn how to make Rava Thalipeeth (Sooji Thalipeeth) from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani Karwar Special.
Ravyache Thalipeeth is a quick and easy Maharashtrian breakfast recipe where rava is mixed with green chillies, fresh coconut, onion and cooked in very little oil. This thalipeeth is served with tea in Karwar.
1 & 1/2 Cup Semolina (thick)
1 Onion, chopped
3 tbsp Grated Fresh Coconut
3 Green Chillies
1 tbsp Sugar
– In a mixing bowl add semolina, chopped onion, grated coconut, green chillies, sugar, coriander leaves and salt.
– Add water as required and mix well. Make a soft dough.
– Heat some oil on a flat pan.
– Take small portion of the mixture and place it on the hot pan. With the help of your palm spread it out evenly and make small thalipeeth.
– Cook the thalipeeth on both the sides.
– Rava Thalipeeth is ready to be served.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Assistant Director: Rohtki Arora
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamare
Editing: Ravi Varma
Production Co-ordinator: Sachin Ajagaonkar
Chef’s Assistant: Aparna Raje
Logo Design: Vinita Kalambe
VFX: Kushal Bhujbal
Youtube Channel Manager: Anagha Dikay
Social Media: Ankita Mahadik
Special Thanks: Baadkar Family
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts
More Quick and Easy Recipes Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Rava Thalipeeth | Karwar Special | Quick Maharashtrian Breakfast | Recipe by Archana in Marathi