Simple And Quick Indian Chicken Curry Recipe In Hindi- Easy And Best Chicken Curry Recipe: Hey guys, today we are here to give you a very tasty chicken curry recipe in Indian style. This Chicken Curry is very simple and you can make it very quickly. One can serve this Indian chicken curry recipe with rice or roti (bread naan). We know that making chicken recipes is not an easy task but here you will get step by step instructions for how to make this Indian chicken curry recipe very easy in Hindi. This recipe is very quick that everyone can make it without wasting hours of time. So below we have listed all the ingredients, complete recipe for how to make Indian chicken curry and serving tips.
Chicken- 700 gram
Tomato- 3 medium (Paste or chopped as you like)
Onion- 3 medium (Puree or chopped as you like)
Cumin seeds (Jeera)- ½ teaspoon
Garam Masala-1 teaspoon
Garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
Red chili powder (lal mirchi)-
Salt- As required
Green chili paste- ½ teaspoon
Turmeric powder- 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder-½ teaspoon
Bay leaf- 2
Water- 1 cup
Mustard oil- 2 Tablespoon.
How to Make Simple Chicken Curry?
• Take a pan and heat oil. Add cumin seeds.
• Add bay leaves and onion saute until it becomes golden brown.
• Add garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala.
• Add tomato puree, green chili paste and salt. Mix it well.
• Cook it for 2 to 3minutes.
• Then add chicken and add coriander powder and mix it well.
• Cover it and cook on a low flame for 15 minutes.
• After 15 minute check it and add water( do not add too much water)
• Cover and cook it on a low flame until chicken become soft.
• Add coriander leaves.
Serving delicious Chicken Curry with rice, Jeere rice or chapatti or nan.
For more recipes please log on to
More Chicken & Beef Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Simple And Quick Indian Chicken Curry Recipe In Hindi- Easy And Best Chicken Curry