Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies" recipe we have found so far.
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour measured correctly
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz) plus more for the tops
Preheat oven to 350˚ F after step 5. Grease cookie sheets.
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F after step 5. Grease cookie sheets. In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium/high speed, cream together the 2 sticks of butter, 1 cup of brown sugar and 1/2 cup of white sugar until creamy, light and fluffy.
- Add 2 eggs, one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in 2 tsp of vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine 3 cups of flour, 2 tsp of baking powder and 1/2 tsp of salt and beat into the batter in thirds just until incorporated. Fold in 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Use an ice cream scoop to get even balls of dough, scraping against the side of the bowl to get a flat base. Place scoops of dough onto baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Mine fit onto 2 cookie sheets and made 21 cookies. Stud tops of cookie balls with a few extra chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake one cookie sheet at a time for 12-15 min at 350˚F, until edges are just turning light golden brown. The tops should still look under-baked. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet 5 min then transfer to a rack to cool.
To measure flour correctly, spoon it into a dry ingredients measuring cup and level the top. Do not dip a measuring cup directly into the flour bin or you can compact it and get up to 25% more flour.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Natasha's Kitchen