Spaghetti Seafood Salad Recipe
16oz Packaged Spaghetti
1-1/2 Cups Packaged Imitation Crab Meat
35-40 Deveined Pre-Cooked Medium Shrimp
1 Large Cucumber, chopped
15 Grape Tomatoes, chopped
1/2 Cup Red Onion, chopped
16oz Zesty Italian Dressing
1 Tbs Parsley Flakes
1 Tbs Garlic Powder
2 Tsp Old Bay
1 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1. Place your frozen shrimp in a bowl and cover with cool water. Let the shrimp sit until they unthaw.
2. Place large pot of water over high heat. Once water comes to a boil, break the spaghetti in half and add to pot. Boil the spaghetti for 10 minutes, then drain the water and sit it aside.
3. Meanwhile, chop your tomatoes and onion into small pieces, then place them in a big mixing bowl.
4. Peel your cucumber, then slice it into 1/4 inch width circular shape pieces. Chop the cucumber into small pieces, discard seeds, then add to the mixing bowl with the tomatoes and onions.
5. Chop the crab meat into small pieces.
6. Add the crab meat to the mixing bowl, then stir everything in well.
7. Once your shrimp unthaw, remove the tails, break them in half, then add to the mixing bowl.
8. Add your spaghetti, salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and old bay, then stir in well.
9. Add the Italian dressing, then stir in well again.
10. Store in refrigerator to chill. Enjoy!!!
Follow Me On Social Media
More Salads Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spaghetti Seafood Salad Recipe: How To Make Shrimp Crab Seafood Salad