Total Time: 20 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
SWEET CORN PUDDING is a southern favorite in North America!! Fresh corn kernels removed from the cob…then baked in a sweet rich custard until golden!! Perfectly served with grilled, baked, or fried chicken or fish!! Never disappoints!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE…
Link to GRILLED CHICKEN food video… https://youtu.be/yY2sxbMcUeQ
Link to MEATLOAF food video… https://youtu.be/mygg-vW_pRM
SWEET CORN PUDDING
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly butter an 8″ by 8″ or 9″ by 9″ baking dish. Set aside.
4 cups Fresh Corn kernels (Frozen corn maybe used)
4 large eggs
1 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup whole milk
6 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1. Combine sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Whisk. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl combine eggs, whipping cream, whole milk, and butter. Whisk until well blended. Add dry ingredients. Whisk well.
3. Add cream mixture to top of corn kernels. Stir well.
4. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
5. Bake until SWEET CORN PUDDING is golden on top and the center is just set, about 45 minutes.
6. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
TIPS: Stores well in refrigerator, in airtight container, up to 2 days. Reheat in a 300 degrees F. oven for 10-15 minutes.
ENJOY your SWEET CORN PUDDING!!
JOIN ME ON…
Deronda’s channel offers many different foods that are easy and simple to make, yet delicious to eat…Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, Tips, and much more from start to finish!! An inspirational channel for the CHEF in all of us.
Made with LOVE 🙂
Music by…Kevin MacLeon (http://incompetech.com)
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Sweet CORN PUDDING | How to make CORN PUDDING Recipe