1 apple, cored
100g vanilla ice cream
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Core the apple.
2. Take a cored apple and cut it in half.
3. Sprinkle raisins over the apple.
4. Place on a baking sheet and bake it in the oven for 15 minutes at 176°C (350°F)
5. Remove the sheet from the oven and put a pinch of cinnamon over each apple half.
6. Place the ice cream over the apple halves.
Top this up with your favorite fruit syrup, fruit crush, dry nuts or chocolate shavings!
Serves: 1 – 2
Serving Size: 1/2 apple with a scoop of ice cream
More Kids Menu Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Yummy Recipes For Kids - Baked Apple Sundae