1) Add all the above marination ingredients to a bowl and mix them well, add the diced chicken boneless breast cubes to this marinate and refrigerate for 15 minutes
in a freezer.
2) Add 1/2 Cup of all purpose flour on a plate and retrieve the bowl of marinated chicken from the freezer and coat each chicken piece with all purpose flour and deep fry the chicken manchurian at a medium flame for 3-4 minutes and extract them when they are 75% cooked.
3) Raise the flame of the kadai/vessel which contains the oil to very high and after a minute when the oil is very hot now add the 75% cooked chicken from Step 2), now the chicken manchurian will get a crisp coating at the top and from the inside it will be succulent.
4) Grab a skillet and put the flame to high, add the oil mentioned in the ingredients above, add spring onions, garlic cloves and ginger finely chopped, green chilies, water / chicken stock, salt, sugar, all other ingredients mentioned above, finally reduce the flame to low and add the corn flour mixed with water to thicken the sauce, it will thicken in a minute of cooking time.
5) Drop the cooked chicken manchurian pieces from Step 3) in the skillet with this amazing succulent chicken manchurian sauce, but before you do that make sure you have put off the flame, otherwise the chicken manchurian which is crisp will become soggy and soft/tender from the outside too.
6) Finally, garnish with fresh spring onion stalks/greens finely chopped and serve hot with chineese fried rice / noodles, enjoy with family and friends 🙂
1) Blend 10% of the Sweet Corn Kernels in a blender and keep aside.
2) Add butter to a cooking pot, and cooking at a low flame add garlic and spring onion white and greens when the butter melts, saute` for a few seconds and add carrots and beans including the Sweet Corn Soup Kernels from step 1.
3) Also add the rest of the Sweet Corn Soup Kernels and saute` for a few seconds.
4) Add Vegetable stock and water and bring to boil.
5) Add salt and white pepper powder, and cover with a lid and let it simmer at a low flame.
6) Add the Corn Flour Slurry (Corn flour mixed with Water) and cook for another 2 minutes while your soup now thickens.
Put all the dry ingredients (all purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking soda) in a bowl. Mix it well
Now add all the wet ingredients (milk, vanilla essence, honey, condense milk) with the flour mixture and whisk it well so that no lumps are formed.
The consistency of the batter should not be runny it should be slightly thin just like we use to make pancakes.
Heat non-stick pan over medium heat drizzle some oil and wipe off with paper towel to make the pan smooth.
Take any standard size spoon or cups to pour the batter so that pancakes come out even every time when we make them.
I have taken 1/3 cup of batter and now pour the batter over the pan on low flame. Do not spread the batter with spoon; let the batter spread gradually by itself.
Cook on low flame till bubbles appear on the upper surface of the cake. It takes around 1 or 2 minutes.
Gently flip it over with spatula and cook from other side for few seconds.
Once both the sides are done,keep them aside to cool down completely.
Apply thick layer of chocolate spread/ Nutella/ Jam on one side of the pancake and cover it with another pancake.
Similarly make rest of the dora cakes.
Homemade Dora cake or Doriyaki is ready to enjoy.
• You can keep these in a plastic bag in the fridge for several days.
• If your pan is bigger in size then you can make 2 pancakes at a time
• If you want to share these with your neighbors, and friends, putting the cakes in boxes with custom Doraemon labels will be the best solution for you. You could create your own funny labels and stickers with the wishes and designs you like at CustomSticker.com.
1. Take a Bowl and add Semolina, salt to taste, yogurt and mix it well for few seconds.
2. I have not added water but if the mixture is dry add water as needed and mix them properly into a smooth batter. Make sure there should be no lumps in it.
3. Now let it rest the batter for 15-20 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes uncovered the batter and you will see the batter has become smooth and slightly thick as rava absorbs the water so add water accordingly to get the right consistency, mix it well.
5. Now the batter is ready. It should not be too thick or too light like dropping water. It should have medium thickness.
6. To make Suji pizza base do not add soda or eno at once take another bowl and put soda/eno in the mixture which you are going to cook and let the extra batter wait on counter top to finish the cooking of first Suji pizza base.
7. Put ¼ cup of suji mixture in a bowl and add ¼ tsp of soda, mix it well.
8. Take a non-stick pan and grease the pan with little oil, once the pan becomes medium hot pour the batter. Do not spread the batter thinly, spread thick batter.
9. Size of the Suji pizza base depends upon the batter you have taken to spread.
10. Drizzle little oil all around and top of the suji pizza, Cover with the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes from downwards on low flame till it becomes brown.
11. After 3 minutes you will see the upper surface has changes it’s colour, now flip the Suji pizza and cook it from other side too.
12. Cook for 2 minutes only from other side, no need to cook too much. Once it turns light brown take it out from the pan, this way non-spicy suji pizza base is ready.
13. Once you finish the cooking of first pizza base then again put some suji mixture in a bowl and add soda/eno, mix it well. Repeat the same process for the remaining suji mixture.
14. To make Spicy Suji pizza base- Pour the batter and put some chopped green chilly on top and if you like can sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves, drizzle oil all around the edges and cook it just like non-spicy Suji Pizza base.
15. Base of suji pizza is ready; now let’s start making Suji Pizza-
16. Take both spicy and non-spicy Pizza base in a tray.
17. Put 1 tsp of tomato and 1 tsp of chilly sauce on both the pizza base and spread it evenly all around with the spoon.
18. Now spread some finely chopped onion and tomato over the suji pizza.
19. Sprinkle salt, black pepper and lastly garnish it with some sev and chopped coriander leaves.
20. Indian style Suji pizza is ready to serve.
21. Serve hot.
1. You can also spread Pizza pasta sauce.
2. You can also sprinkle Oregano or chilly flakes and can garnish it with some grated cheese.
3. Don’t use chilly sauce while making for kids.