- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2-3 tbsp Condense milk
- 2 tps powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup milk
- Put all the dry ingredients (all purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking soda) in a bowl. Mix it well
- Now add all the wet ingredients (milk, vanilla essence, honey, condense milk) with the flour mixture and whisk it well so that no lumps are formed.
- The consistency of the batter should not be runny it should be slightly thin just like we use to make pancakes.
- Heat non-stick pan over medium heat drizzle some oil and wipe off with paper towel to make the pan smooth.
- Take any standard size spoon or cups to pour the batter so that pancakes come out even every time when we make them.
- I have taken 1/3 cup of batter and now pour the batter over the pan on low flame. Do not spread the batter with spoon; let the batter spread gradually by itself.
- Cook on low flame till bubbles appear on the upper surface of the cake. It takes around 1 or 2 minutes.
- Gently flip it over with spatula and cook from other side for few seconds.
- Once both the sides are done,keep them aside to cool down completely.
- Apply thick layer of chocolate spread/ Nutella/ Jam on one side of the pancake and cover it with another pancake.
- Similarly make rest of the dora cakes.
- Homemade Dora cake or Doriyaki is ready to enjoy.
• You can keep these in a plastic bag in the fridge for several days.
• If your pan is bigger in size then you can make 2 pancakes at a time