1) Blend 10% of the Sweet Corn Kernels in a blender and keep aside.
2) Add butter to a cooking pot, and cooking at a low flame add garlic and spring onion white and greens when the butter melts, saute` for a few seconds and add carrots and beans including the Sweet Corn Soup Kernels from step 1.
3) Also add the rest of the Sweet Corn Soup Kernels and saute` for a few seconds.
4) Add Vegetable stock and water and bring to boil.
5) Add salt and white pepper powder, and cover with a lid and let it simmer at a low flame.
6) Add the Corn Flour Slurry (Corn flour mixed with Water) and cook for another 2 minutes while your soup now thickens.
1) Wash the Chicken Pieces, in a Bowl for the Marinate add all the ingredients mentioned in the Marinate list above, and finally toss the chicken pieces and mix well until all the marinate is well coated on the Chicken pieces, now keep this Butter Chicken Marinate to rest for 15 minutes.
2) In a pan for shallow frying the marinated chicken add Vegetable Oil, keeping the flame at medium, Add Cloves followed by the marinated Butter Chicken pieces and keep cooking them for 5 minutes, which you shift sides, retrieve them to a plate and keep them aside for later use.
3) Scrape the scum of the marinate that has stuck to the bottom of your pan in which you shallow fried the Butter Chicken pieces, and this same oil we will now pass through a sieve into a cooking pot to prepare our Butter Chicken Gravy.
4) In the cooking pot, now add Zavitri, Onion and Green Chillies Paste and Ginger Garlic paste, saute` for around 3 minutes, add blanched Cashewnuts and Almonds, then add tomatoes, add spices like Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Salt to taste followed by Butter cover with a lid and cook for another 10 minutes at a low flame.
5) The above sauted mixture, let it cool down to room temperature and then in a Mixer, blend it well enough to create a fine puree, to add later to the Chicken Curry.
6) In the same cooking pot cooking at a low flame, Add Butter, followed by Jullienes of Ginger and Green Chilles, and saute` for a while until the raw aroma of Ginger wafts through the air and now add the paste from Step 5 followed by 150 ml of water, now add fresh cream and then the juicy tender shallow fried Butter Chicken pieces into this gravy, cover and cook for another 5 minutes at a low flame, finally toss in some fresh Coriander Leaves and serve hot with Chapati’s / Phulka’s / Roti’s and enjoy Butter Chicken.