- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 500 ml milk
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 2 tbsp water
- Few tbsp whipping cream
- 1/2 cup diced mangoes
- 1/4 cup pomegranate
- Whip some cream and keep in refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- Let the gelatin soak in water for few minutes
- In a saucepan add milk, egg yolks and sugar.
- Keep it on medium flame and whisk continously
- Add the gelatin into the mixture and gently whisk it with spatula until the gelatin dissolve
- Keep whisking until the pudding mixture cools down to room temperature
- Add the mango pulp to the pudding mixture and keep stirring
- Add the mixture to the bowl and set in refrigerator for 2 hours
- Once the pudding is set.Garnish it with whipped cream,pieces of fresh mangoes, pomegranate seeds
and mint leaves.
- Mango Pudding is ready to be served.
Mango Pudding Recipe | Homemade Pudding Recipe | The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar