Dum Ka Chicken (Red) Recipe Video – How to make Hyderabadi Dum Ka Murgh
- Chicken : ½ Kg
- Tomatoes Chopped: 6
- Cashews : 80 grams
- Chopped Onions: 3
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 ½ Tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder : 3 Teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder : ½ Teaspoon
- Curry Leaves : Handful
- Chopped Coriander : ½ Bunch
- Spices(Garam Masala Powder) : 1 Teaspoon
- Cooking Oil : 4 Tablespoons
1.Grind onions, tomatoes and cashews separately into fine pastes. Keep them aside.
2. In a cooking saucepan, add oil and when the oil is hot, add onion paste.
3. Stir till it turns light brown. Add ginger garlic paste and stir well.
4. Add turmeric powder and add chicken pieces. Cook well and keep stirring for 10 minutes.
5.Add red chilli powder, salt , tomato paste and a pinch of red colour. Cook well for 5 minutes till it leaves the oil.
6.Add cashew paste, 1 cup of water, spices, curry leaves and chopped coriander. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. Delicately stir in between to prevent tearing of Chicken pieces.