Skip to content
- 2-3 lbs – Pork Spare Ribs
- 1 tbsp – Salt
- 1 tbsp – White Pepper
- 1 tbsp – Granulated Garlic
- 1 tbsp – Granulated Onion
- 1-2 tbsp – Chinese Five Spice Powder
- 1/4 cup – Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup – Honey
- Season ribs on both sides with salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and five-spice powder.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator 2-4 hours.
- Preheat to 275º and set up for indirect grilling.
- Add a mild smoke wood if you like, I used a combination of apple, hickory, maple, and cherry.
- Grill ribs for 3.5-4 hours or until a toothpick goes through the meat with ease.
- Combine hoisin sauce and honey in a small bowl
- Baste ribs with the glaze and let cook another 15-20 or until the glaze sets.