Chinese BBQ Ribs with Hoisin Honey Glaze Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Chinese BBQ Ribs with Hoisin Honey Glaze" recipe we have found so far.
Chinese BBQ Ribs with Hoisin Honey Glaze
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2-3 lbs – Pork Spare Ribs
- 1 tbsp – Salt
- 1 tbsp – White Pepper
- 1 tbsp – Granulated Garlic
- 1 tbsp – Granulated Onion
- 1-2 tbsp – Chinese Five Spice Powder
- 1/4 cup – Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup – Honey
- Season ribs on both sides with salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and five-spice powder.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator 2-4 hours.
- Preheat to 275º and set up for indirect grilling.
- Add a mild smoke wood if you like, I used a combination of apple, hickory, maple, and cherry.
- Grill ribs for 3.5-4 hours or until a toothpick goes through the meat with ease.
- Combine hoisin sauce and honey in a small bowl
- Baste ribs with the glaze and let cook another 15-20 or until the glaze sets.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chinese BBQ Ribs - Five Spice Pork Spare Ribs with Hoisin Honey Glaze