- 1 Cup Gram Flour
- 3/4th Cup Curd
- 2-3 Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Crush
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Soda
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 20-25 Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- In a bowl add gram flour and curd. Mix everything well and let it ferment for 4-5 hours.
- Then add green chilies, ginger garlic crush, sugar, salt, and soda. Mix everything well.
- Pour this mixture into a greased aluminum tray/plate.
- Let it steam for 25 minutes.
- Once the dhokla is cooked, remove it from the steam and apply little oil and water on its surface.
- For the task heat some oil.
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves. Let it crackle. Switch off the flame and then add coriander leaves. Give a stir.
- Allow the tadka to cool down.
- Then add water and sugar to the tadka.
- Again put the tadka to boil. Let the sugar melt.
- Pour this tadka on the dhokla as required.
- Garnish the Dhokla with coriander leaves and grated coconut.