Chana Chaat Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Chana Chaat " recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Boiled and pressure cooked kala chana/chickpeas
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 2 finely chopped tomatoes
- sliced ginger
- 1 slit green chilli
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Cumin powder
- Coriander powder
- Red chilli powder
- Mint/pudina leaves
- 2-3 tbsp of tamarind chutney
- coriander leaves
- Pressure cook the chickpeas and add salt to it.
- Drain out the excess water.
- In a bowl add chickpeas, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, ginger, green chilli, salt, chaat masala, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, mint/pudina leaves,tamarind chutney and coriander leaves.
- Chana Chaat is ready to be served.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chana Chaat Recipe In Hindi - चना चाट | Delicious Chaat Recipe | Swaad Anusaar With Seema