Chocolate and Orange Tart Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Chocolate and Orange Tart" recipe we have found so far.
Chocolate and Orange Tart
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
7 ounces Oreos
1 (4 1/2 ounces) bar milk chocolate, melted
2 (9 ounces) bars semi-sweet chocolate
3/4 cup heavy cream
Zest of one orange
1 orange, sliced into half moons
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
- In a blender, crush the cookies and add the melted chocolate. Pour into a buttered pie pan. Place in refrigerator.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, then remove from heat and add the cream. Add the orange zest.
- Pour it into the baking pan and return to the refrigerator.
- In a pot, add the orange slices, sugar and water and allow to boil for about 10 minutes. Remove the slices from the syrup and let cool.
- Decorate the cake with the oranges on top and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste Made