Chocolate and Orange Tart Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chocolate and Orange Tart" recipe we have found so far.
Chocolate and Orange Tart
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
7 ounces Oreos
1 (4 1/2 ounces) bar milk chocolate, melted
2 (9 ounces) bars semi-sweet chocolate
3/4 cup heavy cream
Zest of one orange
1 orange, sliced into half moons
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
- In a blender, crush the cookies and add the melted chocolate. Pour into a buttered pie pan. Place in refrigerator.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, then remove from heat and add the cream. Add the orange zest.
- Pour it into the baking pan and return to the refrigerator.
- In a pot, add the orange slices, sugar and water and allow to boil for about 10 minutes. Remove the slices from the syrup and let cool.
- Decorate the cake with the oranges on top and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste Made