Best Chocolate and Orange Tart? Are you wondering how to prepare Chocolate and Orange Tart? Which Chocolate and Orange Tart recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Chocolate and Orange Tart.
Chocolate and Orange Tart Recipe Info
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient tags: heavy cream orange oreo semi-sweet chocolate
Chocolate and Orange Tart Recipe
7 ounces Oreos
1 (4 1/2 ounces) bar milk chocolate, melted
2 (9 ounces) bars semi-sweet chocolate
3/4 cup heavy cream
Zest of one orange
1 orange, sliced into half moons
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
- In a blender, crush the cookies and add the melted chocolate. Pour into a buttered pie pan. Place in refrigerator.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, then remove from heat and add the cream. Add the orange zest.
- Pour it into the baking pan and return to the refrigerator.
- In a pot, add the orange slices, sugar and water and allow to boil for about 10 minutes. Remove the slices from the syrup and let cool.
- Decorate the cake with the oranges on top and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste Made