Gluten-Free Chocolate Ganache Tart Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Gluten-Free Chocolate Ganache Tart" recipe we have found so far.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Ganache Tart
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 c. shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 c. salted gluten-free pretzels, crushed into small pieces
- 1/2 c. rice flour
- 1/2 c. coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 1 c. coconut milk
- 6 oz. vegan dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Pomegranate seeds, for garnish (optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 9″ tart pan with removable bottom.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded coconut, pretzels, rice flour, coconut oil, sugar, and cocoa. Transfer to the prepared tart pan. With hands, firmly press mixture into bottom and up the side of the pan in even layer; place on cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut milk on medium until just bubbling at edges, whisking occasionally. Place chocolate and pinch salt in a medium heatproof bowl. Pour hot coconut milk over chocolate. Let stand for 5 minutes. Gently whisk until smooth. Pour into tart shell. Refrigerate, uncovered, 2 hours or until set. To serve, top with pomegranate seeds if desired. Can be made up to 2 days ahead. Once set, cover with plastic and keep refrigerated.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Gluten-Free Chocolate Ganache Tart