- 250 gms. Chicken (bone-in chicken)
- 1 cup mixed vegetables of your choice (carrot, potatoes, peas, french beans etc.)
- 1 tbsp. Ginger shredded/grated/paste
- 1 tsp. Oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Small Cinnamon sticks
- 3-4 cloves
- Fresh herbs (for garnish)
1. Add vegetables, chicken, salt, cinnamon stick and few peppercorns in a pressure cooker. Pour enough water (3 to 4 glasses) and cook for 3 whistles.
2. Heat a deep pan with oil and sauté the rest of the spices along with ginger.
3. Add carrots, beans and fry for a minute and cook until the carrots are cooked.
4. Drain off the stock to the pan and set aside the chicken.
5. Shred the chicken and add it back to the pan
Healthy Chicken Soup is ready to eat!
Healthy Chicken Soup Recipe In Telugu | How To Make Easy Chicken Soup At Home | హెల్ది చికెన్ సూప్