- Spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 Lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 Carrot, julienned
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tomato deseeded and thinly sliced
- Chicken, boiled in salt water for 8-10 minutes
- Olive Oil
- Curry Powder
- Lemon Juice
- Black Pepper
1. Add all the vegetables and chicken to a bowl.
2. In another bowl mix all the dressing ingredients well and make a dressing.
3. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and the chicken and toss well.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Chicken Salad Recipe | Quick And Healthy | Recipe In Hindi | Recipe by Harsh Garg