1) Take a bowl of whipped cream & add icing sugar to it
2) Keep whipping till both are mixed nicely
3) Add some crushed oreo biscuits to the above mix & mix well
4) In a jar, spoon 1 tbsp of crushed oreo biscuits
5) On top of this, spoon in another tbsp of the cream mix
6) Like this keep layering till your jar is full
7) Top with some cherries & dig in right away!
1) Add all the above marination ingredients to a bowl and mix them well, add the diced chicken boneless breast cubes to this marinate and refrigerate for 15 minutes
in a freezer.
2) Add 1/2 Cup of all purpose flour on a plate and retrieve the bowl of marinated chicken from the freezer and coat each chicken piece with all purpose flour and deep fry the chicken manchurian at a medium flame for 3-4 minutes and extract them when they are 75% cooked.
3) Raise the flame of the kadai/vessel which contains the oil to very high and after a minute when the oil is very hot now add the 75% cooked chicken from Step 2), now the chicken manchurian will get a crisp coating at the top and from the inside it will be succulent.
4) Grab a skillet and put the flame to high, add the oil mentioned in the ingredients above, add spring onions, garlic cloves and ginger finely chopped, green chilies, water / chicken stock, salt, sugar, all other ingredients mentioned above, finally reduce the flame to low and add the corn flour mixed with water to thicken the sauce, it will thicken in a minute of cooking time.
5) Drop the cooked chicken manchurian pieces from Step 3) in the skillet with this amazing succulent chicken manchurian sauce, but before you do that make sure you have put off the flame, otherwise the chicken manchurian which is crisp will become soggy and soft/tender from the outside too.
6) Finally, garnish with fresh spring onion stalks/greens finely chopped and serve hot with chineese fried rice / noodles, enjoy with family and friends 🙂