Chicken Kadai Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken Kadai " recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 – 3 tbsp Oil
- Bay leaves
- 2 1/2 chopped onions
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp dry coriander
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Dry Masala
- 2 1/2 chopped tomatoes
- Puree of 2 tomatoes
- coriander leaves
- 1 kg Chicken
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 chopped capsicum
- coriander pods
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1 tsp Methi seeds
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp dry coriander
- 3 red chillies
- Heat some oil in the pan then add bay leaves, onion, ginger garlic paste and let it cook.
- Make a masala powder by grinding Jeera, Methi seeds , Black pepper, coriander and red chillies.
- To the mixture add Salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, dry coriander , cumin powder, Dry Masala, tomatoes and water.
- Add tomato puree, coriander leaves , chicken pieces and mix everything properly.Let it cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water and mix it and let it cook with cover lid for 15 minutes.
- Add the dry masala, garam masala, capsicum, coriander pods.
- Kadai Chicken is ready to be served!
Chicken Kadai Recipe In Hindi – कढ़ाई चिकन | Restaurant Style Recipe | Swaad Anusaar With Seema
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chicken Kadai Recipe In Hind,