- 250 gms. Chicken (bone-in chicken)
- 1 cup mixed vegetables of your chocice (carrot, potatoes, peas,french beans etc.)
- Few tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Ginger shredded/grated/paste
- 1 tsp. Oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Small Cinnamon sticks
- 3-4 cloves
- Fresh herbs (for garnish)
- Add vegetables, chicken, salt, cinnamon stick and few peppercorns to a pressure cooker. Pour enough water (3 to 4 glasses) and cook for 3 whistles.
- Heat a deep pan with oil and sauté the rest of the spices along with ginger.
- Add carrots, beans and fry for a minute and cook until the carrots are cooked.
- Drain off the stock to the pan and set aside the chicken.
- Shred the chicken and add it back to the pan.
- Finally Squeeze in the lemon juice and add pepper powder.
- Serve chicken soup piping hot.
Healthy Chicken Soup is ready to eat!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Healthy Chicken Soup Recipe | How To Make Chicken Soup | Recipe in Hindi | Abhilasha