Healthy Chicken Soup Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Healthy Chicken Soup" recipe we have found so far.
Healthy Chicken Soup
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 250 gms. Chicken (bone-in chicken)
- 1 cup mixed vegetables of your chocice (carrot, potatoes, peas,french beans etc.)
- Few tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Ginger shredded/grated/paste
- 1 tsp. Oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Small Cinnamon sticks
- 3-4 cloves
- Fresh herbs (for garnish)
- Add vegetables, chicken, salt, cinnamon stick and few peppercorns to a pressure cooker. Pour enough water (3 to 4 glasses) and cook for 3 whistles.
- Heat a deep pan with oil and sauté the rest of the spices along with ginger.
- Add carrots, beans and fry for a minute and cook until the carrots are cooked.
- Drain off the stock to the pan and set aside the chicken.
- Shred the chicken and add it back to the pan.
- Finally Squeeze in the lemon juice and add pepper powder.
- Serve chicken soup piping hot.
Healthy Chicken Soup is ready to eat!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Healthy Chicken Soup Recipe | How To Make Chicken Soup | Recipe in Hindi | Abhilasha