Best Chicken-Stuffed Cubanelle Peppers Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Chicken-Stuffed Cubanelle Peppers? Which Chicken-Stuffed Cubanelle Peppers recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Chicken-Stuffed Cubanelle Peppers.
Chicken-Stuffed Cubanelle Peppers Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Chicken-Stuffed Cubanelle Peppers Recipe
- 6 Cubanelle peppers or mild banana peppers
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup cooked long grain rice
- 2 cups meatless pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut and discard tops from peppers; remove seeds. In a large bowl, mix eggs, chicken, salsa, bread crumbs and rice. Spoon into peppers.
- Spread pasta sauce onto bottom of a 13×9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with peppers. Bake, covered, 60-65 minutes or until peppers are tender and a thermometer inserted in stuffing reads at least 165°.
1 stuffed pepper: 230 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 661mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1 starch.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste of Home