Chicken with Mandarin Salsa Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken with Mandarin Salsa" recipe we have found so far.
Chicken with Mandarin Salsa
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-2/3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Drain oranges, reserving 1/4 cup juice. For salsa, in a large bowl, combine oranges, pecans, onion and cilantro.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in reserved juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Top with salsa; serve with rice.
2/3 cup chicken mixture with 2/3 cup cooked rice: 453 calories, 18g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 362mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 5g fiber), 28g protein
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chicken with Mandarin Salsa