- 4 salmon fillets cooked (see notes)
- 12 4.5 inch flour tortillas warmed
- 2 cups fresh pineapple diced small
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 small red bell pepper or yellow or orange pepper cored and diced small
- 1 small jalapeno pepper seeded and diced small
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro minced
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
Chunk up salmon fillets and add an equal amount of salmon onto the middle of each flour tortilla.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl stir together pineapple, lime juice, red bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, red onion, and cilantro. Taste and season with the desired amount of kosher salt and black pepper. If the salsa seems dry add in a little more lime juice.
Top each taco with the fresh pineapple salsa.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 267IU
Vitamin C: 24mg