- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine onion, green bell pepper, milk, 1/4 cup ketchup, and eggs in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Stir ground beef, crushed saltine crackers, kosher salt, dry mustard in a large bowl. Add onion and egg mixture; stir to combine.
- Transfer beef mixture to a shallow baking dish and shape into a loaf. Drizzle top of the meatloaf with 2 tablespoons ketchup.
- Bake in the preheated over for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let meatloaf to rest uncovered for 15 minutes. Slice and serve.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 41 %
Cholesterol: 51 %
Sodium: 46 %
Potassium: 12 %
Total Carbohydrates: 8 %
Dietary Fiber: 5 %
Protein: 59 %