Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge" recipe we have found so far.
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- Optional: peanuts & chocolate chips for topping
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk & chocolate chips in a large bowl. Microwave 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in peanut butter stir until smooth.
- Top with desired toppings and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Lift out foil and cut into squares.
Saturated Fat: 7g
Vitamin A: 11%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge