Grilled Mojo Beef Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Grilled Mojo Beef" recipe we have found so far.
Grilled Mojo Beef
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 pounds beef skirt steak
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 6 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt for finishing
- Lime wedges for serving
- Cut skirt steaks into about 3 or 4 smaller pieces so it’s easier to fit them into marinade dish.
- Whisk orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, cumin, pepper, oregano, and cayenne pepper together in a large bowl. Place skirt steak pieces, 1 at a time, into the marinade to thoroughly coat them. Add sliced onions and toss with the meat.
- Transfer mixture and marinade to a resealable plastic bag. Squeeze out air, seal bag, and place on a dish. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Transfer pieces of meat onto paper towel-lined rimmed sheet pan to drain for a couple of minutes.
- Cook over hot coals. Grill first side 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and grill second side until internal temperature is about 125 degrees F (53 degrees C). Look for a shiny glossy surface indicating the meat juice is coming to the surface; this indicates the meat is just about done. Transfer to a plate and allow meat to rest a few minutes.
- Slice into 1/2-inch slices and arrange on a serving plate. Spoon accumulated juices over the meat. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with coarse salt and chopped cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Grilled Mojo Beef