Grilled Steak and Mushroom Kabobs Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Grilled Steak and Mushroom Kabobs" recipe we have found so far.
Grilled Steak and Mushroom Kabobs
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 pounds steak, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 8 ounces whole cremini mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb blend or Herbs de Provence OR 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, thyme, oregano, and rosemary
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
In a medium bowl stir together all ingredients for the marinade. Add beef chunks, toss to coat, cover tightly and chill for 15 minutes, or up to one hour if you have the time.
Skewer the beef and mushrooms making sure to leave a little space between each piece for even cooking. Discard marinade.
Use tongs to transfer skewers to a preheated grill. Rotate skewers every few minutes until mushrooms are tender and steak is cooked to your desired doneness (for me this was about 8 minutes for medium doneness).
Remove skewers from the grill. Stir together butter and parsley and brush onto the mushrooms just before serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Le Creme de la Crumb