- 2 tbs olive oil
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, chopped
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 5cm piece (25g) ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tbs curry powder
- 2 long red chillies, thinly sliced
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 400g can butter beans
- Coriander sprigs, lime wedges and basmati rice, to serve
This low-fat curry is baked in the oven and, while it’s quick to make and only uses a few ingredients, it’s really big on flavour, says Jamie.
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
3. Place pan in the oven and roast for 20 minutes or until sauce is darkened and sticky.