Jamie Oliver's Fragrant Chicken and Butter Bean Curry Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Jamie Oliver's Fragrant Chicken and Butter Bean Curry" recipe we have found so far.
Jamie Oliver's Fragrant Chicken and Butter Bean Curry
Recipe Yields: 4
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, chopped
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 5cm piece (25g) ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tbs curry powder
- 2 long red chillies, thinly sliced
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 400g can butter beans
- Coriander sprigs, lime wedges and basmati rice, to serve
This low-fat curry is baked in the oven and, while it’s quick to make and only uses a few ingredients, it’s really big on flavour, says Jamie.
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
3. Place pan in the oven and roast for 20 minutes or until sauce is darkened and sticky.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on here