Best Italian Bean Soup Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Italian Bean Soup? Which Italian Bean Soup recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Italian Bean Soup.
Italian Bean Soup Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Italian Bean Soup Recipe
- 1 pound Italian sausage or ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 carrot chopped
- 3 cups beef broth or chicken broth
- 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes with juices
- 15 ounces canned white beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 bay leaf
Brown sausage and onion in a large pot until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until carrot is tender and flavors have blended.
Discard bay leaf and serve.
Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley if desired.
Saturated Fat: 9g
Vitamin A: 1871IU
Vitamin C: 11mg
More Chicken & Beef Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Italian Bean Soup