Kerala Nadan Chicken Roast Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Kerala Nadan Chicken Roast" recipe we have found so far.
Kerala Nadan Chicken Roast
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Chicken -1/2kg
- Kashmiri Chilli powder-3/4tbsp
- Chilli Powder-1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4tsp
- Pepper powder-1/2tsp
- Coriander Powder-1tsp
- Garam masala-1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves -plenty of
- Coconut oil-
- Coconut Milk-1cup
- Onion -2 big
- Ginger -1 medium piece
- In a kadai add all powders and coconut milk .Mix Well..
- Then add chicken pieces and salt ..Mix well with hand..
- Now close and cook..Once the chicken is cooked open the Kadai and allow the water to get dried..
- Now the chicken pieces will be coated with masalas..
- In other pan add coconut oil ,fry coconut pieces ..
- Then add ginger garlic paste ,saute well ..
- Now add finely chopped onion and green chilli and salt ..
- Add curry leaves too..
- Saute till light golden colour ..
- Then add chopped tomato and cook ..
- Now to this add cooked chicken and mix well..
- Roast well.. Add garam masala and pepper powder according to ur choice ..
- Finally sprinkle coconut oil and curry leaves ..Close for 5 five minutes and serve ..
- So easy tasty chicken Peralan is ready to serve ..
- Serve with ghee rice ,rice ,chapatti etc..
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Kerala Nadan Chicken Roast||Chicken Peralan