Kerala Nadan Chicken Roast Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Kerala Nadan Chicken Roast" recipe we have found so far.
Kerala Nadan Chicken Roast
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Chicken -1/2kg
- Kashmiri Chilli powder-3/4tbsp
- Chilli Powder-1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4tsp
- Pepper powder-1/2tsp
- Coriander Powder-1tsp
- Garam masala-1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves -plenty of
- Coconut oil-
- Coconut Milk-1cup
- Onion -2 big
- Ginger -1 medium piece
- In a kadai add all powders and coconut milk .Mix Well..
- Then add chicken pieces and salt ..Mix well with hand..
- Now close and cook..Once the chicken is cooked open the Kadai and allow the water to get dried..
- Now the chicken pieces will be coated with masalas..
- In other pan add coconut oil ,fry coconut pieces ..
- Then add ginger garlic paste ,saute well ..
- Now add finely chopped onion and green chilli and salt ..
- Add curry leaves too..
- Saute till light golden colour ..
- Then add chopped tomato and cook ..
- Now to this add cooked chicken and mix well..
- Roast well.. Add garam masala and pepper powder according to ur choice ..
- Finally sprinkle coconut oil and curry leaves ..Close for 5 five minutes and serve ..
- So easy tasty chicken Peralan is ready to serve ..
- Serve with ghee rice ,rice ,chapatti etc..
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Kerala Nadan Chicken Roast||Chicken Peralan