Corn And Crab Cakes Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Corn And Crab Cakes" recipe we have found so far.
Corn And Crab Cakes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup Fresh Chopped Green Onion
- 3/4 cup Yellow Cornmeal
- 1/4 cup White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Seasoning seafood
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cayenne red pepper
- 16 oz Cooked Crabmeat
- 1 cup Frozen Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1/4 cup Chopped Parsley
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Salt Cooking Spray
- 2 Medium Lemons
- Coat 12″ skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high. Add bell pepper and green onions. Sauté until tender, about 3 minutes, stirring often. Transfer to large bowl and allow to cool.
- In separate bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, seafood seasoning, and cayenne and set aside.
- To bowl with cooled peppers and onions, add crabmeat, frozen corn, parsley, mayonnaise, egg whites, whole milk, and lemon juice. Add cornmeal mixture from step 2 and mix until just blended.
- Lightly coat 12″ skillet with nonstick cooking spray and return to medium heat. Spoon four individual 1/2 cup measures of crab mixture into skillet. Using spatula flatten each into 1/2″ thick patty. Cook 3 minutes per side, remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat and again lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray. Repeat Step 4 with remaining crab mixture.
- Sprinkle salt evenly over crab and corn cakes and serve with lemon wedges.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Carbohydrates 16g5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Corn And Crab Cakes Recipe