Corn And Crab Cakes Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Corn And Crab Cakes" recipe we have found so far.
Corn And Crab Cakes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup Fresh Chopped Green Onion
- 3/4 cup Yellow Cornmeal
- 1/4 cup White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Seasoning seafood
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cayenne red pepper
- 16 oz Cooked Crabmeat
- 1 cup Frozen Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1/4 cup Chopped Parsley
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Salt Cooking Spray
- 2 Medium Lemons
- Coat 12″ skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high. Add bell pepper and green onions. Sauté until tender, about 3 minutes, stirring often. Transfer to large bowl and allow to cool.
- In separate bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, seafood seasoning, and cayenne and set aside.
- To bowl with cooled peppers and onions, add crabmeat, frozen corn, parsley, mayonnaise, egg whites, whole milk, and lemon juice. Add cornmeal mixture from step 2 and mix until just blended.
- Lightly coat 12″ skillet with nonstick cooking spray and return to medium heat. Spoon four individual 1/2 cup measures of crab mixture into skillet. Using spatula flatten each into 1/2″ thick patty. Cook 3 minutes per side, remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat and again lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray. Repeat Step 4 with remaining crab mixture.
- Sprinkle salt evenly over crab and corn cakes and serve with lemon wedges.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Carbohydrates 16g5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Corn And Crab Cakes Recipe