Sloppy Joe Sliders Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Sloppy Joe Sliders" recipe we have found so far.
Sloppy Joe Sliders
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup frozen crinkle-cut baby carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen baby corn
- 8 potato slider buns or 12 mini potato dinner rolls
- 1 cup thinly shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup dill pickle chips
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef, and cook, stirring frequently, until the beef begins to brown, about 4 minutes. Stir in the chili powder and 1 teaspoon salt, and continue cooking until the meat is cooked through, 2 minutes more. Drain off any excess liquid, and add back 2 tablespoons of it. Reduce the heat to low, stir in the ketchup, sugar, vinegar and 1/2 cup water and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is slightly thickened, about 8 minutes. Stir in the carrots and corn, and cook, partially covered, until the vegetables are tender and heated through, 5 minutes.
- Scoop some sauce onto 1 half of each slider bun, top with a handful of shredded cabbage and a pickle chip and serve.
Never leave a child unattended in the kitchen. Limit the child to tasks that are safe and age-appropriate.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Kids Can Make: Sloppy Joe Sliders