Kids Lunchbox Pasta Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Kids Lunchbox Pasta Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Kids Lunchbox Pasta Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 400g pasta
- 4-5 tbsp fresh pesto
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 200g mixed cooked veg such as peas, green beans, courgette (chop the beans and courgette into pea-sized pieces)
- 100g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 200g cooked chicken, ham, prawns, hard-boiled egg or cheese
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until it is al dente, so about 11 mins, but refer to the pack instructions. Drain and tip into a bowl. Stir in the pesto and leave to cool.
- When the pasta is cool, stir through the mayo, yogurt, lemon juice and veg. Spoon into lunchboxes or on to pasta plates and put the cooked chicken or protein of your choice on top. Chill until ready to eat if intended for a packed lunch.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Kids Lunchbox Pasta Salad