Baked Philly Cheesesteak Sliders Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Baked Philly Cheesesteak Sliders" recipe we have found so far.
Baked Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steaks
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 10 mini sandwich rolls
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled peppers
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups freshly shredded provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season steak generously with salt, black pepper, and cayenne. Sear steaks for 5 to 6 minutes. Flip; add diced onions to the sides. Cook until steaks begin to firm and are hot and slightly pink in the center, 5 to 6 minutes more. Push onions under the steaks and cook until browned but still crunchy, 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove steaks to a plate.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place rolls on a baking pan lined with foil. Hollow out the top of each roll by cutting in at a 45-degree angle. Pinch off some of the bread inside to make room for the filling.
- Slice steaks into thin strips, then across into 1/2-inch pieces. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the sauteed onions and accumulated juices. Toss in pickled peppers, cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups provolone, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined. Taste and season with salt as needed. Spoon filling into the rolls and top with remaining provolone cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and edges of the rolls are starting to brown, about 15 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Baked Philly Cheesesteak Sliders