Baked Philly Cheesesteak Sliders Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Baked Philly Cheesesteak Sliders" recipe we have found so far.
Baked Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steaks
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 10 mini sandwich rolls
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled peppers
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups freshly shredded provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season steak generously with salt, black pepper, and cayenne. Sear steaks for 5 to 6 minutes. Flip; add diced onions to the sides. Cook until steaks begin to firm and are hot and slightly pink in the center, 5 to 6 minutes more. Push onions under the steaks and cook until browned but still crunchy, 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove steaks to a plate.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place rolls on a baking pan lined with foil. Hollow out the top of each roll by cutting in at a 45-degree angle. Pinch off some of the bread inside to make room for the filling.
- Slice steaks into thin strips, then across into 1/2-inch pieces. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the sauteed onions and accumulated juices. Toss in pickled peppers, cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups provolone, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined. Taste and season with salt as needed. Spoon filling into the rolls and top with remaining provolone cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and edges of the rolls are starting to brown, about 15 minutes.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 30 %
Cholesterol: 21 %
Sodium: 25 %
Potassium: 5 %
Total Carbohydrates: 4 %
Dietary Fiber: 4 %
Protein: 37 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Baked Philly Cheesesteak Sliders