Patatas Bravas Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Patatas Bravas" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
For the sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 227g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tsp sweet paprika(pimenton)
- good pinch chilli powder
- pinch sugar
- chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
For the potatoes
- 900g potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion for about 5 mins until softened. Add the garlic, chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, sweet paprika, chilli powder, sugar and a pinch of salt, then bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Lower to a simmer and cook for 10 mins until pulpy. Can be kept chilled for up to 24 hrs.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Pat the potatoes dry with kitchen paper, then tip into a roasting tin and toss in the olive oil and some seasoning. Roast for 40-50 mins until crisp and golden. Tip the potatoes into serving dishes and spoon over the tomato sauce. Sprinkle with some fresh parsley to serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Patatas Bravas