Best Pan Fried Tofu with Spicy Sauce Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Pan Fried Tofu with Spicy Sauce? Which Pan Fried Tofu with Spicy Sauce recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Pan Fried Tofu with Spicy Sauce.
Pan Fried Tofu with Spicy Sauce Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Pan Fried Tofu with Spicy Sauce Recipe
- half package of tofu (about 7 oz: 200 grams)
- soy sauce
- hot pepper flakes
- green onion
- sesame oil
- roasted sesame seeds
- Slice the tofu into 10 bite size pieces (¼ inch thick rectangles). Towel off each piece with a paper towel.A whole package of tofu cut into 20 pieces
- Heat a pan and add 1 to 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Add the tofu and lower the heat. Cook over low heat for about 5 to 7 minutes until the bottoms of the tofu pieces turn golden brown.
- Turn over each piece and cook another 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked tofu to a serving plate.
- Make yangnyeomjang (seasoning sauce) in a small bowl by mixing these ingredients:
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 ts hot pepper flakes
- 1 ts sugar (or honey)
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 ts sesame oil
If you make this with a whole package of tofu, double the sauce ingredients
- Spoon the sauce evenly over the tofu, and sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds over top just before serving.
- Serve as a side dish with rice.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pan Fried Tofu with Spicy Sauce