Pan Fried Tofu with Spicy Sauce Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Pan Fried Tofu with Spicy Sauce" recipe we have found so far.
Pan Fried Tofu with Spicy Sauce
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- half package of tofu (about 7 oz: 200 grams)
- soy sauce
- hot pepper flakes
- green onion
- sesame oil
- roasted sesame seeds
- Slice the tofu into 10 bite size pieces (¼ inch thick rectangles). Towel off each piece with a paper towel.A whole package of tofu cut into 20 pieces
- Heat a pan and add 1 to 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Add the tofu and lower the heat. Cook over low heat for about 5 to 7 minutes until the bottoms of the tofu pieces turn golden brown.
- Turn over each piece and cook another 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked tofu to a serving plate.
- Make yangnyeomjang (seasoning sauce) in a small bowl by mixing these ingredients:
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 ts hot pepper flakes
- 1 ts sugar (or honey)
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 ts sesame oil
If you make this with a whole package of tofu, double the sauce ingredients
- Spoon the sauce evenly over the tofu, and sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds over top just before serving.
- Serve as a side dish with rice.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pan Fried Tofu with Spicy Sauce