Muffin Tin Potatoes Gratin Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Muffin Tin Potatoes Gratin" recipe we have found so far.
Muffin Tin Potatoes Gratin
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray or grease with butter.
- Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in the melted butter until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add flour to garlic mixture; cook and stir until mixture is smooth and thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly pour milk into flour-butter mixture while continuously stirring with a whisk until sauce is smooth and thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir Parmesan cheese into sauce until cheese melts from the heat of the sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the potatoes among the 12 prepared muffin cups and spoon cheese sauce over potatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 5 %
Cholesterol: 3 %
Sodium: 4 %
Potassium: 8 %
Total Carbohydrates: 4 %
Dietary Fiber: 6 %
Protein: 6 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Muffin Tin Potatoes Gratin