- Chicken wings – 10 – 12 pcs
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 50 ml
- White pepper – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Parsley – 10 g
- Garlic – 20 g
- Lemon – 20 ml
- Tobasco sauce- 10 ml (Optional)
For butter Milk
- Curd – 50 g
- Water – As per required
- Salt – as per taste
- Refined flour – 300 g
- Red chilli powder – 20 g
- Salt – 10 g
1. Clean the chicken wings in running water and rinse it.
2. Whisk curd with water and salt to make butter milk.
3. Marinate the wings using Lemon juice, Olive oil, Salt, Chopped garlic, Red chili powder, Black and white pepper powder, Tobasco sauce, Chili flakes and finely chopped parsley.
4. Keep it for 3 hours at room temperature for marination.
5. Now in a big bowl mix salt, red chili powder and refined flour together and mix it well.
6. Put oil to heat in moderate
7. Put marinated chicken wing in the refined flour breading
8. Once rubbed thoroughly put it in buttermilk and put back in refined flour mixture.
9. Repeat this process twice and then immediately put in oil for frying.
10. Once it turns golden brown remove it.
11. Serve it with mayonnaise or chipotle sauce.
Crispy Chicken Recipe | के इफ सी स्टाइल्ड क्रिसपी चिकन | Easy Chicken Recipe