Crispy Mustard Baked Chicken Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Crispy Mustard Baked Chicken " recipe we have found so far.
Crispy Mustard Baked Chicken
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp Prepared Yellow Mustard
- 1 Egg
- 6 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line broiler pan with foil. Coat broiler pan grate with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken breasts into 8 equal strips.
- In small bowl, whisk egg and mustard until well blended.
- In separate bowl, combine cheese, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture to coat, then dredge through breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated chicken on grate of broiler pan.
- Allow each piece to stand at room temperature on wax paper for approximately 10 minutes to set coating.
- Bake 30 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Transfer chicken to serving platter and enjoy!
Crispy Mustard Baked Chicken Recipe
% Daily Value*
Sodium 362mg 15%
Total Carbohydrates 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2%
Protein 38g 76%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Crispy Mustard Baked Chicken Recipe